ASMI Injuries in Baseball Course
The Science of Baseball Injuries, Rehabilitation, and Performance
Learn the Most Cutting Edge Information on Baseball Injuries
The annual American Sports Medicine Institute Injuries in Baseball Course is the longest running and most prestigious scientific conference dedicated to the care of baseball players.
Elite Baseball Performance is extremely excited to be able to exclusively offer the online version of the ASMI Injuries in Baseball Course for the first time.
This is the premier conference for baseball related injuries and performance enhancement, with topics detailing pitching biomechanics, baseball specific functional anatomy, clinical examination, surgical management, injury rehabilitation, and performance enhancement for baseball players.
Learn From the Leading Experts in Baseball Sports Medicine
The online conference features many of the nation's leading experts in baseball sports medicine, including:
- Dr. James Andrews
- Dr. Glenn Fleisig
- Kevin Wilk
- Mike Reinold
- Several MLB Team Physicians and Athletic Trainers
- And more leading experts... see below for the full course content
Learn the Most Current Information on Baseball Injuries
The course contains over 8 hours of content covering the biomechanics, evaluation, surgical procedures, and rehabilitation of common baseball injuries. In addition, several modules are dedicated to expanded rehabilitation, performance training, softball, and youth baseball topics.
Access the course at anytime, from any device, anywhere in the world with internet access!
Get started now!
- Biomechanics of the Shoulder During Pitching - Fleisig
- Examination of the Throwing Shoulder - Jordan
- Labral & Biceps Pathology in Throwers - Conway
- Rehabilitation of SLAP Lesions - Macrina
- Full & Partial Thickness Rotator Cuff Tears - Mazoue
- Rehabilitation of Rotator Cuff Lesions - Wilk
- Putting it All Together - Andrews
- Biomechanics of the Elbow During Pitching - Escamilla
- Examination of the Throwing Elbow - Conway
- UCL Reconstruction: Current Technique and Outcomes - Cain
- Long Term Outcomes of UCL Reconstruction - Osbahr
- Augmented UCL Repair with Internal Brace - Dugas
- Rehabilitation of UCL Injuries of the Elbow - Wilk
Rehabilitation and Performance
- Training for the Scapulothoracic Joint & Thoracic Spine - Paine
- Plyometric Training for the Thrower: Techniques & Evidence - Escamilla
- Oblique Injuries In Baseball - Conte
- Training the Core - Crenshaw
- Breathing Exercises to Enhance Rehab & Performance - Crenshaw
- Interval Throwing Programs Revisited: Where Are We Today - Axe
- Extending Throwing Programs for the Thrower Following UCL Surgery - Porterfield
- Effects of 6-Week Weighted Ball Throwing Program on Velocity & Arm Stress - Reinold
- Update on Risk Factors in Youth Baseball Pitchers - Jordan
- Longitudinal Changes in Pitching Mechanics from Youth to High School - Fleisig
- Impact of Youth Baseball on MLB - Reed
- Pain History & Pitching Mechanics in Collegiate Softball - Oliver