ASMI Injuries in Baseball Course
The Science of Baseball Injuries, Rehabilitation, and Performance
NEWLY UPDATED FOR 2021!
Learn the Most Cutting Edge Information on Baseball Injuries
The annual American Sports Medicine Institute Injuries in Baseball Course is the longest running and most prestigious scientific conference dedicated to the care of baseball players.
Elite Baseball Performance is extremely excited to be able to exclusively offer the online version of the ASMI Injuries in Baseball Course for the first time.
This is the premier conference for baseball related injuries and performance enhancement, with topics detailing pitching biomechanics, baseball specific functional anatomy, clinical examination, surgical management, injury rehabilitation, and performance enhancement for baseball players.
Learn From the Leading Experts in Baseball Sports Medicine
The online conference features many of the nation's leading experts in baseball sports medicine, including:
- Dr. James Andrews
- Dr. Glenn Fleisig
- Kevin Wilk
- Mike Reinold
- Several MLB Team Physicians and Athletic Trainers
- And more leading experts... see below for the full course content
Learn the Most Current Information on Baseball Injuries
The course contains over 8 hours of content covering the biomechanics, evaluation, surgical procedures, and rehabilitation of common baseball injuries. In addition, several modules are dedicated to expanded rehabilitation, performance training, softball, and youth baseball topics.
Access the course at anytime, from any device, anywhere in the world with internet access!
Get started now!
- Video Demonstration: Shoulder Anatomy – Harris, Pharr
- Clinical Examination of the Shoulder – Jordan
- Scapular Dyskinesis: Recognition & Treatment – Kibler
- Rotator Cuff Disease in Throwers – ElAttrache
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome in Throwers: Incidence & What to do About It – Meister
- Biomechanics of the Biceps Tendon and Labrum in Pitching – Fleisig
- SLAP Lesions in Throwers: Surgery or No Surgery and What About the Biceps? – Romeo
- Rehabilitation Following SLAP Injury & Surgery – Reinold
- Case Presentation: Management of SLAP Lesions – Jordan
- ABBS Challenge: What’s Wrong with These Pitching Biomechanics – Fleisig
- Video Demonstration: Elbow Anatomy – Elbayar, McKay
- Biomechanics of the Thrower’s Elbow – Slowik
- Clinical Examination of the Elbow – Ahmad
- Incidence & Causes of Elbow Injuries in Throwers – Conte
- Leadership Lecture: Valgus Extension Overload – Andrews
- UCL Reconstruction: When & How? – Cain
- UCL Primary Repair: Where Are We Today? – Dugas
- UCL Revision Surgery – Meister
- Rehabilitation Following UCL Surgery (Reconstruction& Repair) – Wilk
- Unique Elbow Case Presentation – Paletta
- Roundtable Discussion- Weighted Ball Throwing & Long Toss Throwing Programs: Facts, Fiction and What’s the Best Program – Wilk et al
- Hip/Groin/Core Injuries in Baseball Players: Recognition & Treatment – Emblom
- How Can Baseball Players Safely Enhance Performance While Reducing Injury Risk? – Reinold
- Rehabilitation of Selected Scapular Injuries & Improving Posture – Paine
- Functional Testing for the Thrower: Research Data-Based Tests – Davies
- Training the Core – Lupowitz
- Understanding and Managing a Flat Thoracic Spine – Cressey
- Recovery Methods for the Competitive Athlete – Mangine
- Interval Throwing Programs for Healthy & Injured Players: How Far is Far Enough? - Crenshaw
- Rehabilitation of Hip & Knee Lesions: Non-op & Post-op – Macrina
- Plyometrics for the Thrower – Escamilla